Most people face similar problems when wanting to lose weight, they get confused by various weight loss plans and don’t know what to follow. All weight loss plans promise identical things that include miraculous weight loss in a short period.
However, not all of them are effective, and frankly, most of them are difficult to follow. If you want to look your best this summer, you have to start working on it right now which is why this article brings you nine natural weight loss plans you can follow to lose weight efficiently.
The 3-hour diet involves eating small portions every 3 hours to keep metabolism continually running at a high rate thus burning fat. What most people appreciate in this weight loss plan is the fact there are no food restrictions.
It doesn’t involve eliminating any food group. Here, you have to eat smaller meal portions. General guidelines for this weight loss plan include:
- Eat breakfast at7 am
- Have a 100-calorie snack at10 am
- Lunch at1 pm
- Have a 100-calorie snack at4 pm
- Dinner at7 pm
- Soon after dinner eat 50-calorie snack
- Stop eating 3 hours before bedtime.
The primary purpose of this diet is losing weight without giving up your favorite foods. In fact, according to Healthline exercise is optional in this plan.
The firm and burn workout
Zen Nguyen, the corporate trainer for 24 Hour Fitness gyms, teamed up with chain’s head of fitness, Ingrid Owen, to create this sculpting routine. With this weight loss plan, you will burn ten calories per minute while targeting every area of the body. The program includes the following exercises:
1) Cross Jack
2) Single-leg balance
3) Spider Crawl
4) Wall Slide
5) Lunge to push-up
7) Pendulum Step 2
8) Crab-walk combo
9) Dive bomber
10) Dive bomber steps 2
11) Rolling sit-up
12) Rolling sit-up step 2.
Perform 2 to 3 series of 10–15 repetitions of each exercise. Also, make the moves in a circuit, e.g., perform Cross Jack three times a week on non-consecutive days. Combine these exercises with Cardio formula you can find here for ultimate weight loss.
Biggest loser 7-day diet plan
This weight loss plan was specially designed for Fitness magazine by The Biggest Loser’s nutritionist Cheryl Forberg RD. The program is just like the one that contestants on the favorite show follow to slim down. Here, you aren’t deprived of food, and you don’t have to starve. You will eat three meals and two snacks daily. For detailed Monday – Sunday meal plan, click here.
Dr. Oz weight loss plan
Weight loss plan created by well-known Dr. Oz promises to lose rapidly weight in 2 weeks. Some general rules for this plan include:
- Start your day with lemon and warm water on an empty stomach
- Have a smoothie for breakfast
- Drink green tea
- Eliminate wheat, dairy, caffeine, white sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Don’t eat between8 pm and 8 am
- Take probiotic every morning
- Take a multivitamin
- Take a detox bath every night
Always make sure you’re buying a useful product by doing a little research and checking experiences other people had.
Zen to a slim weight loss plan
Zen weight loss plan involves committing yourself that you will be physically active for at least 10 to 15 minutes a day for 30 days in a row. Here are some ground rules:
1) Walking, treadmill, hiking, running, cycling (any activity is good as long as you move, ideally you should alternate exercises)
2) Exercise every day
3) Do workouts such as push-ups, lunges, crunches, squats
4) Replace fatty and greasy foods with healthy foods
5) Eat smaller meals, frequently
6) Intensify exercises as you’re getting used to the intensity
7) Read more about Zen weight loss plan ground rules here
No-fail fat loss plan
No-fail fat loss plan combines high-intensity interval training, flexibility, strength training, and recovery time to maximize the amount of fat your body burns during and after workout thus helping you lose weight at a healthy pace.
Here, you can adjust the plan according to your personal needs, e.g., rest day doesn’t have to be Sunday; it can be any other day you feel more practical. The only rule is to perform the workouts in the same order. Order of exercises and schedule is right here; you can print it out for greater convenience.
This weight loss plan involves using weight loss shakes as substitutes for some meals. On a meal replacement plan you usually swap breakfast and lunch with fruit and vegetable smoothie or a protein shake, and then you get to eat 600-calorie dinner.
Fat flush diet
The Fat flush diet plan promises to cleanse the liver thus melting fat and cellulite from your waist, thighs, and hips. The plan includes three phases:
1) Phase 1 – Detox phase. Here, you have to drink eight glasses of cranberry juice and water mixture a day to reduce water retention. Intake of calories is restricted to 1100 to 1200 while wheat and dairy products are prohibited.
2) Phase 2 – Designed for continued weight loss and increases the caloric allowance. Also, at this stage, you can introduce some carbs back to your diet.
3) Phase 3 – Designed for lifetime weight control.
French women don’t get fat diet
Created by Mireille Guiliano, French women don’t get fat diet focuses on eating a well-balanced diet which includes lean meats, fresh fruits, bread, olive oil, vegetables, and water.
The food is based on eating in moderation and portion control. This plan shouldn’t be observed on a quick fix diet, but as a lifestyle according to the creator.
Deciding which weight loss plan to follow can be quite a hassle considering the internet and health magazines are swamped with them. This article presented nine weight loss plans that you can follow. Remember, a healthy diet coupled with physical activity is always a winning combination.