Articles and information on this website may not be copied, reprinted, or redistributed without expressed written permission. All information on this website is strictly for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical advice.
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The products linked to and sold on this website and any information published on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website and/or this company is not a substitute for a consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as medical advice.
Family Fitness Food and other Colila Media LLC properties use affiliate links within the site content.
- When you click a link onFamily Fitness Food, we may get paid a commission for the click or for the subsequent sale of a product on another site
- Not every link is an affiliate link but any link could be such a link
- Links onFamily Fitness Food may be shortened for usability and tracking purposes, including affiliate links
- Contributing authors may promote their own products and we may make affiliate commissions on the sale of those products
- Affiliate commissions are one of the key methods used to financially support the site and Family Fitness Food would not be able to operate without this support
Advertising and Tracking
Family Fitness Food uses numerous Google Analytics and display advertising features including, but not limited to: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Colila Media LLC will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
To be clear:
- Colila Media LLC uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Colila Media LLC ads on sites across the Internet.
- Colila Media LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- Colila Media LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– your address, telephone number, and email address
– a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
On this website, you can encounter the Content Lockers which may ask
you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your
email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
Social Apps & Permissions
When you sign in through social networks, the Content Locker may ask you to grant
permissions to read or perform some social actions.
- Person name
- Email address
Content Locker never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Content Locker removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.