|October 3, 2013||Posted by Carrie under Uncategorized|
Hi!!! I’m here! I missed you all.
Here’s what I’m wishing for these days:
1. About 25 more hours in each day.
2. My nose to stop being stuffy and for me to stop sneezing.
3. For today’s Healthy Ever After lesson to run smoothly. For all of my volunteers to show up where they need to be, for the food delivery to go smoothly and for the kids to enjoy the program.
4. For the words to flow onto paper for the speech I need to write for Dancing Girl’s Bat Mitzvah which is in ONE WEEK!!!
5. All of the little details of that day to also fall into place.
6. The cortizone shot I’m getting in my toe today to not hurt (I’m super nervous).
7. The timing of that orthopedist’s office to work into my schedule – I have 3 classes of HEA to teach and that doctor appointment squeezed right in the middle.
8. Did I mention that Dancing Girl’s Bat Mitzvah is in one week? (oh, that’s not wishing for anything – but I can say that she is doing an amazing job of getting everything done that she needs to – homework, practice time, dance rehearsal, etc – so I guess I wish that trend to continue for another week).
9. That Dancing Girl’s sicky friend that she spends more time with than anyone else, didn’t generously share her germs.
Can you tell that my brain is running 150,000 mph these days? Since I haven’t been feeling well, I’ve actually been skipping my morning workouts this week. I think my body can only handle so much and it’s trying to tell me something and I need to slow down what I can.