There are plenty of kid friendly activities to enjoy in Zonguldak, Turkey. One option is to visit the zoo, where children can learn about and observe a variety of animals. Another is to take a scenic boat ride along the coast, enjoying the views of the sea and coastline. Kids will also enjoy swimming and sunbathing at one of the many beaches in the area. For those interested in history, a visit to the ancient city of Amasya is a must. Lastly, no trip to Zonguldak would be complete without indulging in some of the delicious Turkish food on offer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Zonguldak, Turkey
1. Visit the Atatürk Museum: This museum is dedicated to the life and legacy of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the modern Turkish Republic. Visitors can learn about Atatürk’s life, his political career, and his impact on Turkey.
2. Visit the Zonguldak Coal Museum: This museum is dedicated to the history of coal mining in Zonguldak. Visitors can see old mining equipment, learn about the working conditions of miners, and see how coal was mined in the past.
3. Visit the Cömertlik Cave: This cave is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Zonguldak. Visitors can see stalactites and stalagmites, and there is a pond inside the cave.
4. Visit the Kaz Mountains: The Kaz Mountains are a beautiful place to hike, and there are many different trails to choose from. Visitors can also see the ruins of an old Ottoman fortress.
5. Visit the Zonguldak Waterfalls: There are two waterfalls in Zonguldak, and both are worth visiting. The first waterfall is located near the Cömertlik Cave, and the second is located near the Kaz Mountains.
6. Visit the White Tower: The White Tower is a historical landmark in Zonguldak. It was built in the Ottoman era, and it was used as a lighthouse. Visitors can climb to the top of the tower for a great view of the city.
7. Visit the Black Sea: Zonguldak is located on the Black Sea, and there are many beaches to choose from. Visitors can go swimming, sunbathing, or just relax on the beach.
8. Visit the Zonguldak Zoo: The Zonguldak Zoo is a great place to take the kids. They can see animals from all over the world, and there are also many different kinds of birds.
9. Visit the Çamlıbel Park: This park is a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or just relax. There are many trees and flowers, and there is a pond in the park.
10. Visit the Ertugrul Gazi Mosque: This mosque is one of the most beautiful in Zonguldak. It was built in the Ottoman era, and it has a beautiful minaret.