There are many kid friendly things to do in Zhuhai, China. The city has a number of parks that are perfect for a picnic or a day of play. There are also a number of museums that are geared towards kids, such as the Zhuhai Museum and the Science and Technology Museum. In addition, the city has a number of amusement parks, such as Zhuhai International Circus and Zhuhai Funtown. And, of course, no visit to Zhuhai would be complete without a trip to the Zhuhai Safari Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Zhuhai, China
1. Visit the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom – This ocean-themed park is a must-see for any family visiting Zhuhai. With a huge aquarium, whale and dolphin shows, and a variety of other marine-themed attractions, the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom is sure to be a hit with the kids.
2. Play at Zhuhaiwan Park – This large park offers plenty of space to run around, as well as a playground, a lake with pedal boats, and a variety of other kid-friendly activities.
3. Visit the Zhuhai Museum – The Zhuhai Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Zhuhai and China. The museum offers a variety of interactive exhibits, making it a great choice for kids.
4. Feed the animals at the Lost City Zoo – The Lost City Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and giraffes. Kids will love getting up close and personal with the animals, and they can even feed some of them.
5. Go on a cable car ride at Xiaowan Dam – The Xiaowan Dam is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Zhuhai. Take a cable car ride to the top of the dam for incredible views of the city and the surrounding area.
6. Visit the Zhuhaiwan Aquarium – The Zhuhaiwan Aquarium is a great place to see a variety of fish and marine life. The aquarium also offers a glass-bottom boat ride, which is sure to be a hit with the kids.
7.Explore the ruins of the Ji’nan Fortress – The Ji’nan Fortress is a ruined Ming Dynasty fort located in Zhuhai. The fort is now a popular tourist attraction, and kids will love exploring the ruins.
8. Take a ride on the Zhuhai Train – The Zhuhai Train is a popular tourist attraction that allows visitors to take a scenic ride through the city. The train has a number of kid-friendly features, making it a great choice for families.
9. Visit Dong’ao Island – Dong’ao Island is a small island located just off the coast of Zhuhai. The island is home to a number of beaches, making it a great place to relax and enjoy the incredible views.
10. Go shopping at Zhuhai Jinwan Square – Zhuhai Jinwan Square is a large shopping mall located in Zhuhai. The mall offers a variety of stores and restaurants, making it a great place to spend a day with the family.