There are many kid friendly things to do in Zhaotong. One of the most popular activities is to go to the Zhaotong Zoo. The Zhaotong Zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, bears, and elephants. kids will also enjoy the Zhaotong Museum, which has many different exhibits on the history and culture of China. Other kid friendly places in Zhaotong include the Zhaotong Water Park, the Zhaotong Children’s Park, and the Zhaotong Dali.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Zhaotong, China
1. Take a look around Tuojiang Old Town – Tuojiang Old Town is a great place to get a feel for what life was like in Zhaotong a hundred years ago. The town is full of beautiful old buildings and is worth taking a stroll through.
2. Visit the Zhaotong Museum – The Zhaotong Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Zhaotong. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits on topics such as the history of the area, the local culture, and the people of Zhaotong.
3. Hike up to Zhongliang Mountain – Zhongliang Mountain is a great place to get some fresh air and take in the stunning views of Zhaotong. The hike to the top is moderate in difficulty, but it is definitely worth it for the views.
4. Visit the Zhaotong Confucian Temple – The Zhaotong Confucian Temple is a beautiful temple that is dedicated to Confucius. The temple is a great place to learn about the life and teachings of Confucius and is also a peaceful place to relax.
5. Go for a swim in Xuanwu Lake – Xuanwu Lake is a large lake that is located in the center of Zhaotong. The lake is a great place to cool off on a hot day and is also a popular spot for fishing.
6. explore the Zhaotong Botanical Garden – The Zhaotong Botanical Garden is a great place to see a variety of plants and flowers. The garden is also a great place to take a stroll and relax.
7. Visit the Zhaotong Natural History Museum – The Zhaotong Natural History Museum is a great place to learn about the natural history of Zhaotong. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits on topics such as the local wildlife, the geology of the area, and the plants and trees of Zhaotong.
8. Have a picnic at Lotus Park – Lotus Park is a beautiful park that is located on the shores of Xuanwu Lake. The park is a great place to have a picnic, go for a walk, or simply relax and enjoy the views.
9. Go for a walk along the Zhaotong ancient city wall – The Zhaotong ancient city wall is a great place to get a sense of the history of Zhaotong. The wall is over a kilometer long and is a great place to take a stroll.
10. Visit the Zhaotong Zoo – The Zhaotong Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world. The zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun and learning.