If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Zhanjiang, you won’t be disappointed. From lively parks to exciting museums, there are plenty of options to keep your little ones entertained. For a dose of nature, take a stroll through Yanjiang Park or head to Qiaochong Park for a day of picnicking and play. The Zhanjiang Museum is also a great option for families, with interactive exhibits on the city’s history and culture. If your kids are interested in animals, be sure to visit the Zhanjiang Animal Zoo. For a fun-filled day out, head to the Zhanjiang Water World amusement park, where you can find rides, games, and more.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Zhanjiang, China
1. Visit the Zhanjiang Ocean Aquarium: The Zhanjiang Ocean Aquarium is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun and learning. There are over 10,000 sea creatures on display, as well as a dolphin and whale show.
2. Take a boat trip to Hailing Island: Hailing Island is a beautiful resort island located just a short boat ride from Zhanjiang. Kids will love swimming, sunbathing, and exploring the many shops and restaurants on the island.
3. Visit the Whale and Shark Museum: The Whale and Shark Museum is a great place to learn about these amazing creatures. Kids will love seeing the real whale skeletons on display and learning about the different types of sharks.
4. Go to the Zhanjiang Safari Park: The Zhanjiang Safari Park is a great place to see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and zebras. kids will love riding the safari train and feeding the animals.
5. Visit the Zhanjiang Bird Park: The Zhanjiang Bird Park is a great place to see all sorts of birds, from peacocks to flamingos. Kids will love feeding the birds and watching them fly around.
6. Take a boat ride on the Beibu Gulf: The Beibu Gulf is a beautiful body of water that is perfect for a boat ride. kids will love the chance to see the dolphins and other marine life.
7. Visit the Zhanjiang Stone Forest: The Zhanjiang Stone Forest is a great place to see the unique rock formations. Kids will love hiking through the forest and exploring the many caves and tunnels.
8. Go to the Zhanjiang Water Park: The Zhanjiang Water Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. Kids will love the slides, swimming pools, and the lazy river.
9. Take a walk through the Old City: The Old City is a great place to take a walk and see the traditional architecture. Kids will love the chance to explore the narrow alleyways and see the old temples.
10. Visit the Zhanjiang Planetarium: The Zhanjiang Planetarium is a great place to learn about the stars and planets. Kids will love the chance to see the stars up close and learn about the constellations.