Zapotiltic is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them entertained, from the scenic hiking trails to the exciting archaeological sites. For the more adventurous kids, there is also rappelling, ziplining, and ATVing. And of course, no visit to Zapotiltic would be complete without a dip in the world-famous hot springs!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Zapotiltic, Mexico
1) Visit the Pedro Infante Museum – This museum is dedicated to the life and work of Mexican actor and singer Pedro Infante. It is a great place to learn about Mexican culture and history.
2) Take a walk around the Zapotiltic Botanical Gardens – The Zapotiltic Botanical Gardens are a great place to take a leisurely stroll and take in the beauty of nature.
3) Go on a safari at the nearby Safari Park – The Safari Park is a great place to see some of Mexico’s wildlife up close and personal.
4) Visit the Zapotiltic Zoo – The Zapotiltic Zoo is a great place to see some of Mexico’s native animals in their natural habitat.
5) Play at the Zapotiltic Water Park – The Zapotiltic Water Park is a great place to cool off and have some fun in the sun.
6) Visit the nearby ancient ruins – The ancient ruins nearby are a great place to learn about the history and culture of Mexico.
7) Shop at the Zapotiltic Market – The Zapotiltic Market is a great place to find souvenirs and local craftsmanship.
8) Check out the Zapotiltic Cathedral – The Zapotiltic Cathedral is a beautiful piece of architecture and a great place to learn about the Catholic faith.
9) Have a picnic in one of the many parks – There are many parks in Zapotiltic that are perfect for a picnic lunch.
10) Go on a hike in the nearby mountains – The nearby mountains are a great place to get some exercise and enjoy the scenery.