There are many kid friendly things to do in Zaoyang, China. For example, you can visit the Wangfujing Snack Street to try many different kinds of delicious snacks. You can also visit the Forbidden City and learn about the country’s history. If you’re looking for something more active, you can go to the Great Wall of China and hike along the several different trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Zaoyang, China
1. Visit the Zaoyang Museum to learn about the local history and culture.
2. Walk or bike around Xuanwu Lake to enjoy the scenery and get some exercise.
3. Take a boat ride on the Han River to see the city from a different perspective.
4. Visit the Zaoyang Folk Village to see traditional architecture and learn about rural life in China.
5. Go hiking or camping in one of the many nearby parks or nature reserves.
6. Visit the Zhenning Temple to see a beautiful example of Buddhist architecture and learn about the religion.
7. Spend a day at the Zaoyang Grand Canyon Water Park to cool off and have some fun.
8. Visit the Zaoyang Zoo to see exotic animals from all over the world.
9. Shop at the local markets for souvenirs and try some delicious street food.
10. Attend a performance of traditional Chinese opera or acrobatics to see some of the country’s unique culture.