There are a variety of kid friendly activities to do in Yorkton. A few examples include:
The Yorkton Kinote freezerland is a great place for kids to enjoy some indoor fun. They can explore the play area, and then cool off with a frozen treat.
The Yorkton Water Park is perfect for a hot summer day. The kids can splash around and have a blast.
Tubing down the Qu’Appelle River is another great activity for kids. They can float along and take in the scenery.
The Yorkton Wildlife Display is a great place to learn about different animals. The kids can see a variety of animals up close, and even feed some of them.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yorkton, Canada
1. Visit the City of Yorkton’s website to find a listing of all the kid-friendly activities in the area.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through one of Yorkton’s many scenic parks.
3. Visit the Yorkton Public Library and check out some books or participate in one of their many children’s programs.
4. enrol your child in one of the many sports or recreation programs offered through the City of Yorkton.
5. Go for a swim at one of Yorkton’s indoor or outdoor pools.
6. Visit the Yorkton Heritage Museum and take a child-friendly tour of the exhibits.
7. Attend a performance at the Godfrey Dean Art Gallery.
8. Climb to the top of the Crocus Hill Lookout Tower for a birds-eye view of the city.
9. Enjoy a meal or snack at one of Yorkton’s family-friendly restaurants.
10. Plan a day trip to one of the many nearby attractions, such as the Fort Pelly National Historic Site or the Saskatchewan Legislative Building.