There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Yoncalla, Oregon. For starters, there is the Old Mill Site Park which features a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail. This is a great place for families to come and spend time together. Additionally, there is the Cabbage Patch Kids Petting Zoo which is a great place for kids to get up close and personal with some farm animals. Finally, there is the Silver Falls State Park which offers hiking, fishing, and camping opportunities for families.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yoncalla, Oregon
1. Visit the Wildlife Safari: The Wildlife Safari is a great place to see animals from all over the world.
2. Play at the Yoncalla Community Park: The Yoncalla Community Park has a playground, picnic tables, and a basketball court.
3. Go fishing at the Yoncalla Pond: The Yoncalla Pond is a great place to go fishing.
4. Visit the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: The Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area is a great place to explore the sand dunes.
5. Go on a hike: There are many great hiking trails in Yoncalla.
6. Ride your bike: Yoncalla is a great place to ride your bike.
7. Play in the creek: The creek is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
8. Visit a farm: There are many farms in Yoncalla that offer tours and activities.
9. Pick berries: Yoncalla is a great place to pick berries.
10. Visit the Yoncalla Museum: The Yoncalla Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Yoncalla.