There are many kid friendly things to do in Yinchuan, China. One of the best things to do is visit the Zoo. The Yinchuan Zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. Kids will also enjoy visiting the Water Park, where they can cool off in the water on hot days. Other great kid-friendly activities in Yinchuan include visiting the Museum, going on a scenic hike, or riding the train at the Yinxianglongwan Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yinchuan, China
1. Visit the Western Xia Imperial Tombs – These ancient imperial tombs are a fascinating glimpse into the history of the Western Xia Dynasty. The site includes several large burial mounds, as well as a number of smaller ones, all of which are surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape.
2. Explore the Western Xia State Museum – This museum is dedicated to the history and culture of the Western Xia Dynasty. It features a number of exhibits on various aspects of the dynasty, including its art, architecture, and daily life.
3. Visit the Beiyuan Temple – This temple is one of the most important religious sites in Yinchuan. It was built in the 13th century to honor the memory of the Western Xia Emperor Li Yuanhao.
4. See the Nanguan Mosque – The Nanguan Mosque is one of the largest mosques in China. It was built in the 14th century and is an important religious site for the city’s Muslim population.
5. Shop at the Huangyaguan Great Wall Shopping Center – This large shopping center is a great place to pick up souvenirs and other items. It is also home to a number of restaurants and cafes.
6. Ride the Yinchuan Cable Car – The Yinchuan Cable Car offers a great way to see the city from above. The ride takes you up to the top of Niutou Mountain, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city.
7. Visit the Niutou Mountain National Park – This national park is a great place to enjoy the outdoors. It offers a number of hiking and biking trails, as well as opportunities to view wildlife.
8. Go to the Yinchuan Zoo – The Yinchuan Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants. The zoo also has a number of educational exhibits.
9. See the Yinchuan Waterfalls – The Yinchuan Waterfalls are a beautiful natural attraction. They are located just outside of the city and are a great place to cool off on a hot day.
10. Take a scenic stroll through Jinfeng Park – This large park is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery. It features a number of ponds, gardens, and walking trails.