There are many kid friendly activities to do in Yigo Village, Guam. The village has a playground, a splash pad, and a skate park. There is also a library, a movie theater, and a museum. For the outdoorsy family, there are hiking trails and a beach. And, for the adventurous family, there is zip-lining and rock climbing. Yigo Village is a great place for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yigo Village, Guam
1. Visit the Puntan Dos Amantes viewing platform to see the spectacular sunset over the cliffs.
2. Take a dip in the Talofofo Falls pools – the perfect way to cool off on a hot day!
3. Visit the Talofofo Caves – home to a huge variety of stalactites and stalagmites.
4. Go on a safari through the Yigo Zoo – see lions, tigers, bears, and more!
5. Visit the Paseo de Susana Park – a beautiful park perfect for a picnic or a game of frisbee.
6. Attend a show at the Guam Master Chorale – a local choral group that performs regularly.
7. Watch a movie at the Guam Drive-In Theater – the perfect way to enjoy a warm evening.
8. Go on a shopping spree at the Chamorro Village Night Market – find souvenirs, clothes, and more.
9. Play a round of golf at the Yigo Village Golf Course – a scenic course perfect for a day out.
10. Visit the Futema Memorial Park – a beautiful park dedicated to the victims of the WWII battle of Saipan.