Yesan is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, such as visiting the Yesan Grand Park, going on a nature hike, visiting the Yesan Botanical Garden, and going for a swim at the Yesan Nonsan Water Park. Yesan is also home to many museums and historical sites, such as the Yesan Museum of Art and the Yesan Folk Village. And, of course, no visit to Yesan would be complete without trying some of the delicious local food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yesan, South Korea
1. Visit the Kwanchang Puppet Theater.
2. Go horseback riding at the Yesan Equestrian Club.
3. Spend a day at the Yesan Hot Springs.
4. Visit the Yesan Herb Farm.
5. Take a hike through the Naejangsan National Park.
6. Visit the Green Tea Museum.
7. Go fishing at the Seomjin River.
8. Visit the Lovers’ Bell in Jangheung.
9. Play in the water at the Namdae-cheon Stream.
10. Visit the Confucian Academy in Jangheung.