From toddlers to teens, there are plenty of kid friendly activities to enjoy in Yashiro, Japan. For the littlest ones, the Children’s Science Museum is a great place to explore and learn. Older kids will enjoy visiting the samurai castle, or taking a boat ride on the river. There are also several parks and playgrounds perfect for an afternoon of playing. For a treat, head to one of the local ice cream shops or bakeries. Whatever your child’s interests, there is sure to be something to keep them happy in Yashiro.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yashiro, Japan
1. Visit the Yashiro Historical Museum
2. Stroll through the Yashiro Nature Park
3. Have a picnic lunch at the Yanagizaki Park
4. Take a dip in the Honjo Beach
5. Play at the Hachiman Beach
6. Visit the Ota Shrine
7. Check out the Ojiya Castle
8. Stop by the Ojiya Railway Museum
9. Take a walk through the Yanagizaki Rice Paddy
10. Enjoy the views from the Mt. Daimonji
1. The Yashiro Historical Museum showcases the history of the Yashiro area through a variety of exhibits.
2. The Yashiro Nature Park is a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of nature.
3. The Yanagizaki Park is the perfect spot for a picnic lunch with its scenic views and remarkable cherry blossoms.
4. Honjo Beach is a great place to take a dip in the ocean and relax on the sand.
5. The Hachiman Beach is a great place to play in the water and build sandcastles.
6. The Ota Shrine is a sacred place that is worth a visit.
7. The Ojiya Castle is a fascinating place to explore and learn about the history of Japan.
8. The Ojiya Railway Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the railway in Japan.
9. The Yanagizaki Rice Paddy is a beautiful place to take a walk and enjoy the views.
10. The views from the top of Mt. Daimonji are breathtaking and well worth the hike.