There are many kid friendly things to do in Yanam, India. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to go to the beach. Yanam has many beaches which are perfect for playing in the sand and swimming. Another popular activity is to go to the zoo. Yanam has a large zoo which has many different animals for kids to see. There are also many parks in Yanam which are perfect for playing games and picnicking.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yanam, India
1. Swim at the Yanam Beach: The Yanam Beach is a great place to take a dip, relax on the sand, and soak up the sun.
2. Go fishing at the Yanam River: The Yanam River is a great place to go fishing. You can catch a variety of fish including catfish, tilapia, and carp.
3. Visit the Gandhi Statue: The Gandhi Statue is a must-see for anyone visiting Yanam. The statue is located in the center of town and is a beautiful tribute to the late leader.
4. Explore the Yanam Lighthouse: The Yanam Lighthouse is a great place to get a bird’s eye view of the town and the river. You can also learn about the history of the lighthouse and how it was used to guide ships.
5. Take a walk through the Gandhi Park: The Gandhi Park is a peaceful place to take a stroll and enjoy the nature. The park is also home to a variety of bird species.
6. Visit the Yanam Museum: The Yanam Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the town. You can also see a variety of artifacts on display.
7. Shop at the Yanam market: The Yanam market is a great place to find fresh produce, spices, and other local goods.
8. Visit the Statue of Liberty: The Statue of Liberty is located in the center of town and is a beautiful tribute to the freedom.
9. Attend a festival: Yanam is home to a variety of festivals throughout the year. You can experience the culture and traditions of the town while enjoying the festivities.
10. Go on a nature hike: Yanam is home to a variety of nature trails. You can explore the town’s natural beauty while getting some exercise.