There are many kid friendly things to do in Yacolt, Washington. One great activity is to go to the Yacolt Primary School’s playground. The playground has a number of different options for kids to play on, including a climbing wall, swings, and a jungle gym. Another great option for kids is to go to the Yacolt Public Library. The library has a great selection of books and movies that kids will love. Finally, kids can also enjoy the many parks in Yacolt. There are a number of different parks to choose from, each with its own unique activities and amenities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Yacolt, Washington
1. Visit the Yacolt Burn State Forest – The Yacolt Burn State Forest is a great place to explore with kids. There are miles of trails to hike, bike or horseback ride on. There are also several lakes and streams to fish in.
2. Have a picnic at Moulton Falls Park – Moulton Falls Park is a beautiful spot for a picnic. There is a waterfall, a river and miles of hiking trails.
3. Go for a swim at Battle Ground Lake – Battle Ground Lake is a great place to go for a swim. There is a sandy beach and the water is warm and clean.
4. Play in the spray park at Captain Crunchberry’s Playland – Captain Crunchberry’s Playland is an indoor playland with a spray park. It’s a great place to take kids on a hot day.
5. Visit the animals at the Cascade Wildlife Refuge – The Cascade Wildlife Refuge is home to many different animals including eagles, otters, beavers and more. kids will love seeing all the different animals.
6. Go tubing down the Lewis River – The Lewis River is a great place to go tubing. You can float down the river and enjoy the scenery.
7. Go for a hike to the top of Box Canyon Falls – Box Canyon Falls is a popular hiking destination. The trail is mostly easy, but there is a steep section near the falls. The views from the top are worth it though.
8. Visit the Amboy Crater National Natural Landmark – The Amboy Crater is a volcanic crater that you can hike into. It’s a great place to explore with kids.
9. Get ice cream at the Dairy Queen – The Dairy Queen is a popular spot for ice cream. They have a variety of flavors and toppings to choose from.
10. Go on a hayride at the pumpkin patch – Many pumpkin patches offer hayrides. It’s a great way to see the pumpkin patch and get in the Halloween spirit.