There are many kid friendly things to do in Xuanzhou, China. One of the most popular tourist attractions is the Xuanzhouli Forest Park. The park contains a variety of activities, including a playground, a petting zoo, and a puppet theatre. The playground is a great place for kids to explore and let off some energy, while the petting zoo is a great place to learn about and interact with animals. The puppet theatre is a great place to see a traditional Chinese performance. Other kid friendly activities in Xuanzhou include visiting the Xuanzhou Museum, which has a children’s section, and the Xuanzhou Botanical Gardens, which has a playground and a variety of different gardens to explore.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Xuanzhou, China
1. Take a walk along the ancient city walls: Xuanzhou’s city walls are over 1,000 years old and are a great way to get a feel for the city’s history.
2. Visit the Xuanzhou Museum: The Xuanzhou Museum is a great place to learn about the city’s long history and see some of its most important artifacts.
3. stroll through the Xing’an Park: Xing’an Park is a beautiful park that is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a picnic lunch.
4. Visit the Confucius Temple: The Confucius Temple is a great place to learn about the life and teachings of Confucius.
5. Explore the Old Town: The Old Town is a great place to get a feel for the city’s traditional architecture and way of life.
6. Visit the Dongyue Temple: The Dongyue Temple is a beautiful temple that is dedicated to the God of the East.
7. stroll through the Nanhu Park: The Nanhu Park is a large park that is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a game of frisbee.
8. Visit the Daji Temple: The Daji Temple is a beautiful temple that is dedicated to the Goddess of Mercy.
9. Visit theZhougong Temple: The Zhougong Temple is a beautiful temple that is dedicated to the God of War.
10. Take a walk along the river: Xuanzhou’s riverfront is a great place to take a leisurely stroll or go for a jog.