If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Xingtai, China, you’ve come to the right place! From play centres and parks to museums and zoos, there are plenty of great activities to keep the little ones entertained.
One of the most popular kid-friendly attractions in Xingtai is the Xingtai Children’s Park, which features a range of fun play equipment and attractions, including a water play area. Other great parks in the city include the Xingtai People’s Park and the Xingtai Zoo.
If you’re after something a little more educational, Xingtai also has some great museums that are perfect for kids. The Xingtai Museum of Natural History is a great option, and the Xingtai Museum of Science and Technology is also worth a visit.
And, if you’re looking for something a bit different, why not take the kids to the Xingtai Snake Farm, where they can learn all about these fascinating creatures.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Xingtai, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China – The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world and a must-see for anyone visiting China. It’s also a great activity for kids, as they can explore the many towers and walkways of the wall.
2. Take a ride on the Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway – China’s high-speed rail network is the largest in the world, and a ride on the Beijing-Shanghai line is a great way to experience it. The trip takes just under five hours, and the trains reach speeds of up to 350 km/h.
3. Check out the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi’an – The Terra Cotta Warriors are a must-see for anyone visiting Xi’an. The life-size statues were built over 2,000 years ago to protect the tomb of the first emperor of China, and today they stand as a fascinating glimpse into the past.
4. Visit the FORBIDDEN CITY in Beijing – The Forbidden City was the imperial palace for the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and it’s now a popular tourist attraction in Beijing. It’s a great place for kids to explore, as they can imagine what life was like for the ancient rulers of China.
5. Take a cruise down the Yangtze River – The Yangtze River is the longest river in Asia, and a cruise down it is a great way to see the country. The scenery along the river is stunning, and kids will love seeing the different animals that call it home.
6. Ride a cable car up Huangshan Mountain – Huangshan Mountain is one of the most popular tourist destinations in China, and a ride on the cable car is a great way to see it. The views from the top of the mountain are incredible, and kids will love the adventurous ride up.
7. See the pandas at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding – The Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding is home to over 80 pandas, making it a great place to see these gentle giants. Kids will love learning about the work being done to protect pandas and their habitat.
8. Visit the Drum Tower and the Bell Tower in Beijing – The Drum Tower and the Bell Tower are two of Beijing’s most iconic landmarks. The Drum Tower was used to announce the time in the ancient capital, and the Bell Tower houses a massive bell that was used for the same purpose. Kids will love exploring these two ancient towers.
9. Take a ride on the Beijing Metro – The Beijing Metro is one of the busiest subway systems in the world, and a ride on it is a great way to see the city. The trains are clean and efficient, and kids will love the experience of riding on the subway.
10. Explore the Temple of Heaven in Beijing – The Temple of Heaven is a large complex of religious buildings that was used by the emperor to pray for good harvests. It’s a beautiful place to explore, and kids will love the story of the emperor and the temple.