There are many kid friendly things to do in Xiazhen, China. Some of the most popular tourist attractions are the Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven. These attractions are all great for kids, as they are educational and fun. There are also many parks and playgrounds in Xiazhen, which are perfect for kids to run around and explore. In addition, there are many kid-friendly restaurants in Xiazhen, which serve delicious and healthy food. Lastly, Xiazhen is a great city for shopping, as there are many kid-friendly stores that sell a variety of items.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Xiazhen, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world and a must-see for any first-time visitor to China. It is also a great activity for kids as they can explore the many different sections of the wall and learn about its history.
2. Take a river cruise on the Yangtze: The Yangtze River is one of China’s most important waterways and a cruise down it is a great way to see the country. There are many different river cruises available, so you can find one that suits your family’s needs and interests.
3. Go Panda spotting in Chengdu: Chengdu is home to the famous Giant Pandas, and a visit to the Panda Research Base is a great activity for kids. They can see the pandas up close, learn about their habitat and diet, and even get the chance to feed them.
4. Visit the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an: The Terracotta Warriors are one of China’s most famous archaeological discoveries and a visit to the site is a great activity for kids. They can see the life-size statues up close, learn about their history, and even take part in a hands-on activity where they can make their own terracotta warrior.
5. Go on a hike in Huangshan: Huangshan is one of China’s most beautiful mountain ranges and a great place for a family hike. There are many different trails to choose from, so you can find one that is suitable for your family’s fitness level. And, if you time your hike right, you might even be able to see the stunning sea of clouds that often forms over the peaks.
6. Visit a water town: China is home to many beautiful water towns, and a visit to one is a great activity for kids. They can explore the winding streets, admire the traditional architecture, and even take a boat ride. Popular water towns to visit include Zhouzhuang, Tongli, and Wuzhen.
7. Take a cooking class: Learning to cook Chinese food is a great activity for kids as they can learn about a new culture while also doing something practical. There are many different cooking classes available, so you can find one that suits your family’s needs and interests.
8. Ride bikes in Beijing: Beijing is a great place to explore by bike, and there are many different bicycle rental companies located around the city. This is a great activity for kids as they can explore the city at their own pace and see some of the sights that they might not otherwise have the chance to see.
9. Visit a Tibetan monastery: Tibet is a fascinating region of China, and a visit to a Tibetan monastery is a great way to learn about the culture. Many monasteries offer tours, so you can find one that is suitable for your family’s interests and needs.
10. Go on a safari in Yunnan: Yunnan is home to many different safari parks, and a visit to one is a great activity for kids. They can see tigers, elephants, and other animals up close, and learn about their ecology and habitat.