There are many kid friendly things to do in Xenia, Ohio. One could take their children to the Young’s Jersey Dairy, where they could milk a cow, bottle feed a calf, pet the animals, and play in the arcade. Or, one could go to the National Air and Space Museum, which has many interactive exhibits and simulators as well as an IMAX theater. Another option would be to take the kids to the The Children’s Museum of Dayton, which features hands-on exhibits, a kid-sized grocery store, and a dinosaur exhibit. Lastly, one could visit the Cox Arboretum MetroPark, where they could explore the gardens, go on a nature hike, or play in the children’s playground.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Xenia, Ohio
1. Kids will love visiting the Tecumseh Outdoor Drama, which tells the story of the famous Shawnee Indian chief.
2. The Young’s Jersey Dairy is a perfect place for kids to enjoy some ice cream and other treats.
3. The Greene County Historical Museum is great for kids who are interested in learning about the area’s history.
4. The Xenia Community Center is a great place for kids to run around and play.
5. The judges at the Clermont County Fairgrounds are always happy to give kids a tour of the facilities.
6. Kids can splash around and have a blast at the Splash Zone Water Park.
7. The Barnstormers Air Museum is a great place for kids to learn about aviation history.
8. The Greene County Fair is a great place for kids to see farm animals and enjoy carnival rides.
9. Kids will love visiting Young’s Dairy Farm, where they can milk a cow and take a hayride.
10. The Sugarcreek Wildlife Preserve is a great place for kids to see all sorts of animals in their natural habitat.