Wright City is a small town in Oklahoma with a population of just over 3,000 people. It is located in eastern Oklahoma, about an hour’s drive from Tulsa. The town is home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, including a children’s museum, a water park, and a zoo. The children’s museum features a number of interactive exhibits that kids can enjoy, while the water park is a great place to cool off in the summer months. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wright City, Oklahoma
1. Go see a movie at the Wright City Drive-In. It’s a classic American experience and something that both kids and adults can enjoy together.
2. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Wright City. There are plenty of scenic spots to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect place to enjoy a meal outdoors.
3. Visit the Wright City Zoo. It’s a great place to learn about different animals and their habitats. Plus, kids will love getting up close and personal with some of the resident creatures.
4. Go fishing at one of the city’s many lakes. It’s a great way to bond with the family and maybe even snag a few dinner options while you’re at it.
5. Play a round of mini golf. It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon, and there are several courses to choose from in Wright City.
6. Go bowling. There are a couple of bowling alleys in Wright City, so you can have a family friendly competition or just enjoy a few leisurely games.
7. Play some arcade games. If you’re looking for a little friendly competition, there are several places in Wright City where you can test your skills on classic arcade games.
8. Visit the Wright City Museum. It’s a great way to learn about the city’s history and see some interesting artifacts up close.
9. Take a hike. There are several trails in Wright City that are perfect for a family hike. It’s a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
10. Go stargazing. If you’re lucky enough to have clear skies, Wright City is a great place to go stargazing. You might even spot a shooting star or two.