Woodridge is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are many kid friendly activities to keep them busy. The Woodridge Playground is a great place to start. It has a variety of equipment to suit all ages of children. The Kondari Hotel is also a kid friendly place with a heated pool, a waterslide and a kids TV room. For the more adventurous kids, there is the Daisy Hill Conservation Park where they can explore the bush, go for walks and look for wildlife.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Woodridge, Australia
1. Visit the Australian National Zoo.
2. Go on a tour of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
3. Visit the Sydney Opera House.
4. Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens.
5. Visit the Taronga Zoo.
6. Take a ferry ride to Manly Beach.
7. Visit Bondi Beach.
8. Explore the Blue Mountains National Park.
9. Take a scenic drive along the Great Ocean Road.
10. Visit Phillip Island to see the Little Penguins.