Looking for kid-friendly things to do in Woodbridge, Virginia? Look no further! Woodbridge offers a variety of activities for kids of all ages. For the little ones, check out the Silly Safaris Zoo, where they can see exotic animals up close. Or take them to G-Force Karts for a thrilling go-kart experience. For the older kids, Laser Tag of Virginia is a must-do – it’s the largest laser tag arena in the state! And don’t forget about Skate Odyssey, where they can burn off some energy skating around. Whatever you do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Woodbridge!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Woodbridge, Virginia
1. Go on a nature walk: There are plenty of nature trails in Woodbridge that are perfect for exploring with kids. Take a stroll through the woods and look for wildlife, listen to the birds singing, and take in the fresh air.
2. Visit a local farm: Woodbridge is home to many family-friendly farms where you can pick your own fruits and vegetables, go on hayrides, and learn about farm life.
3. Attend a farmers market: Woodbridge has several farmers markets that take place throughout the week where you can buy fresh, local produce and other goods.
4. Visit a winery: Woodbridge is home to several wineries where you can go on tours, taste wine, and learn about the wine making process.
5. Go horseback riding: There are several stables in Woodbridge that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides. This is a great activity for kids and adults alike.
6. Visit a local museum: Woodbridge is home to several museums that are perfect for exploring with kids. The Hylton Performing Arts Center and the National Museum of the Marine Corps are both great choices.
7. Go on a hayride: Many of the local farms offer hayrides which are great for family fun. Climb aboard a hay wagon and take in the sights and sounds of the countryside.
8. Visit a historic site: There are several historic sites in Woodbridge that are perfect for exploring with kids. The Woodbridge plantation and the Occoquan gristmill are both great choices.
9. Get active at a park: Woodbridge is home to many parks and recreation areas where you can go hiking, biking, fishing, picnicking, and more.
10. Go camping: Woodbridge is home to several campgrounds where you can pitch a tent and enjoy the great outdoors.