Wiset Chaichan is a great place for kids! There are plenty of activities to keep them busy, and the locals are very friendly and welcoming to families. Here are some of the best things to do with kids in Wiset Chaichan:
Visit the Wiset Chaichan Temple – The Wiset Chaichan Temple is a beautiful Buddhist temple that is also very kid-friendly. There is a playground on the premises, and the monks are always happy to meet and talk with young visitors.
Take a riverboat ride – A riverboat ride is a great way to see the sights and sounds of Wiset Chaichan. There are many different boat operators to choose from, and most of them offercharades and other activities for kids on board.
Visit the elephant sanctuary – The elephant sanctuary is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Wiset Chaichan. Here, kids can learn all about these amazing animals, and even get to feed and pet them!
Explore the markets – Wiset Chaichan is home to many different markets, selling everything from fresh produce to souvenirs. Kids will love exploring the stalls and bargaining with the vendors.
Take a cooking class – Many of the local restaurants offer cooking classes for kids. This is a great way for them to learn about Thai cuisine and culture, and of course, to have a lot of fun in the process!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wiset Chaichan, Thailand
1. Visit the local temples – Wiset Chaichan is home to a number of beautiful temples that are definitely worth a visit. Be sure to dress appropriately (cover your shoulders and knees) and take some time to explore the different buildings and sculptures.
2. Go on a nature walk – There are plenty of lovely nature trails in Wiset Chaichan that are perfect for a family outing. Take a picnic lunch and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
3. Visit a coffee plantation – Thailand is one of the world’s top coffee producers, so a visit to a local plantation is a must. Here you can learn about the coffee-making process and even sample some of the finished product.
4. Play in the waterfalls – Wiset Chaichan is home to several gorgeous waterfalls. Take a dip in the refreshing water or just enjoy the views.
5. Go tubing down the river – This is a great activity for a hot day. Grab a tube and float downstream – you’re sure to have a blast!
6. Explore an elephant camp – Many elephant camps in Thailand offer visitors the opportunity to feed and bathe the elephants. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that your kids are sure to love.
7. Learn about Thai culture – Thailand is a country with a rich culture and heritage. There are many ways to learn about it, but one of the best is to visit a local museum or take a Thai cooking class.
8. Ride a bike – Wiset Chaichan is a great place to explore by bicycle. There are plenty of scenic routes to take and you’ll get a great workout too.
9. Have a picnic – Make the most of the beautiful weather and have a picnic in one of Wiset Chaichan’s many parks or green spaces.
10. Go shopping – Wiset Chaichan is home to a number of excellent shops and markets, selling everything from souvenirs to Thai handicrafts.