Looking for something to do with the kids in Winters? Here are a few ideas:
Visit the Splash Pad & Playground at the City Park – kids will love running through the sprayers and playing on the playground equipment.
Take a hike at the Boyce Ditto Public Library Nature Trail – a 1.1 mile trail that’s perfect for a family hike.
Explore the Antique Rose Emporium – kids will love seeing all of the different types of roses and enjoying a stroll through the gardens.
Visit the Heard Museum – where kids can learn about the history of Central Texas through exhibitions and programs.
Head to the Winters Public Library – where kids can find books, movies, and comics to enjoy.
No matter what you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Winters!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Winters, Texas
1. Visit Santa’s Wonderland. This Christmas-themed amusement park features rides, lights, Santa Claus, and more.
2. Go ice skating at the Discovery Green park in downtown Houston.
3. Take a photo with the giant miguelito in front of the Houston Zoo.
4. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston to see the festive holiday displays.
5. Stroll through Trinity Groves to see the holiday lights and decorations.
6. Go on a hayride or visit a pumpkin patch at a local farm.
7. Take a holiday train ride at the Texas State Railroad.
8. Visit the George Ranch Historical Park to see how Christmas was celebrated in the 1800s.
9. See a performance of The Nutcracker by the Houston Ballet.
10. Attend a holiday parade or festival in one of the many Houston-area communities.