There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Wilmslow, United Kingdom. Here are just a few ideas:
Visit Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre – kids will love learning all about space at this interactive science centre.
Take a walk or cycle around Alderley Edge – there are some really lovely views to be enjoyed from up here.
Check out Wilmslow Leisure Centre – there’s a swimming pool, soft play area and loads of other activities on offer to keep the kids entertained.
Visit Wilmslow Library – not only is it a great place to while away a few hours reading, but they also have regular events and activities for kids.
If the weather is nice, head to capesthorne Hall and Gardens – there’s plenty of space to run around and explore here, plus a great playground too.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wilmslow, United Kingdom
1. Situated in northwest England in the county of Cheshire, Wilmslow is a historic market town with a population of around 30,000.
2. The town has a number of historic buildings and landmarks including St. Wilfrid’s Church, Wilmslow Guildhall and the River Bollin.
3. Wilmslow’s High Street is home to a variety of shops and businesses, as well as a twice weekly market.
4. There are several parks and green spaces in Wilmslow including Dean Row Park, Oakfield Playing Fields and Wilmslow Park.
5. Wilmslow Leisure Centre offers a range of facilities and activities for all ages including a swimming pool, gym, squash courts and a climbing wall.
6. The Dragonfly Maze is a popular attraction for children with over 1,000m of pathways to explore.
7. Capesthorne Hall is a stately home situated just outside of Wilmslow which hosts a number of family-friendly events throughout the year.
8. Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre is a science education centre which offers a range of interactive exhibits and activities.
9. Hollies Farm Shop & Tea Room is a working farm which offers tractor rides, a petting farm and a café serving homemade food.
10. Cheshire Ice Cream Farm is a family-run business offering a range of ice cream flavours as well as farm animals and a play area.