When it comes to kid friendly activities, Willoughby has a lot to offer. For those who enjoy the outdoors, there is the Willoughby Hills Community Park, which features hiking trails, a playground, and a sprayground. For animal lovers, the Lake County Humane Society offers a variety of programming for kids, including humane education classes, animal-assisted therapy visits, and more. The Lake County History Center is also a great place for kids to learn about the history of the area and participate in hands-on activities. And finally, no visit to Willoughby would be complete without stopping by the Children’s Museum of Lake County, which offers interactive exhibits and programs for kids of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Willoughby, Ohio
1. Ride the Rainbow: Ride the Rainbow is one of the most popular attractions at Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure. The Rainbow is a six-person cable car that ascends and descends a 300-foot hill.
2. Visit the Reptile Zoo: Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure is home to a variety of reptiles, including snakes, lizards, and turtles. The Reptile Zoo is a great place to learn about these fascinating creatures.
3. Take a Hike: Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure offers a variety of hiking trails, ranging from easy to challenging. There’s something for everyone, so get out and explore!
4. Go Fishing: Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure is home to a stocked fishing pond. Grab a pole and see what you can catch!
5. Play Mini-Golf: Putt your way around Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure’s 18-hole mini-golf course. It’s the perfect way to spend an afternoon with family and friends.
6. Take a Ride on the Aerial Adventure Course: Test your courage on Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure’s aerial adventure course. Climb, swing, and balance your way through the challenges.
7. Get Up Close and Personal with Farm Animals: Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure is home to a variety of farm animals, including goats, pigs, chickens, and ducks. Visitors can pet and feed the animals, and even take a ride on a pony.
8.Explore the Tree House: Climb up into the tree house at Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure for a birds-eye view of the property.
9. Play in the Playground: Let the kids burn off some energy in Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure’s playground. It’s the perfect place to tire them out before bedtime.
10. Go for a Hayride: Take a ride on Willoughby’s Lost Mountain Adventure’s hay wagon. It’s a great way to see the property and take in the fresh air.