There are many kid friendly things to do in Williamstown, Vermont. For example, you can go to the Williamstown Farmers’ Market on Saturdays from 9 am – 1 pm. This farmers’ market has kid-friendly activities, including a free face painting booth. You can also take a walk or bike ride on the Williamstown Recreation Path, which is a 3.5 mile long paved path that goes through the woods. If you’re looking for something more adventurous, you can go hiking or camping in one of the many state parks in Vermont.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Williamstown, Vermont
1. Discover the joys of tubing at the Williamstown Town Beach. They offer a large, calm section of the river perfect for young ones.
2. Head to the Bennington Battle Monument for a history lesson and a breathtaking view.
3. Let the kids run wild at the Williamstown Recreation Park. It has a playground, pavilion, and ball fields.
4. during the summer months, take a dip in the community pool at the Williamstown Recreation Center.
5. Visit the Crane Museum of Papermaking to learn about the heritage of papermaking in the area and see some cool machinery in action.
6. Stroll through the Williamstown Art Conservation Center to see some amazing restoration work in progress.
7. Check out the interactive exhibits at the North Adams Museum of History and Science.
8. Wander through the galleries at the Williamstown Museum of Art.
9. Take a scenic drive or hike up Mount Greylock, the highest point in Massachusetts.
10. In the winter, hit the slopes at the Berkshire East Ski Resort.