Williamstown is a kid-friendly town with plenty of activities to keep children entertained. The town has two playgrounds, multiple parks, and a variety of businesses that cater to families. Williamstown also has a community pool and a spray park.Businesses in Williamstown that are kid-friendly include an ice cream shop, a pizza place, a arcade, and a movie theater.There are also kid-friendly events that take place in Williamstown throughout the year, such as a Halloween parade, a Fourth of July festival, and a Santa Claus visit.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Williamstown, New Jersey
1. Take a Walk on the Historic Boardwalk- Williamstown’s boardwalk is over a mile long and is a beautiful place to take a stroll, go for a run, or ride your bike. The views of the Delaware River are stunning, and there are numerous benches along the way to take a break and enjoy the scenery.
2. Visit the Old Oskar Huber Farmstead- The Old Oskar Huber Farmstead is a replica of a traditional German farmstead that was built in the early 1800s. It is a great place to learn about the history of Williamstown and see what life was like on a farm in the early days of the town.
3. Williamstown Lake- Williamstown Lake is a beautiful place to go for a swim, fish, or just relax on the beach. The lake is surrounded by a park with picnic tables and grills, making it the perfect spot for a family picnic.
4. The Williamstown Museum- The Williamstown Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town and see some of the original buildings that were built in the early days of Williamstown.
5. The Williamstown Art District- The Williamstown Art District is home to numerous art galleries, studios, and shops. It is a great place to find unique gifts and artwork, and to support local artists.
6. Cooper River Park- Cooper River Park is a great place to go for a walk, jog, or bike ride. The park has a playground, basketball courts, and a fishing pier, making it the perfect spot to take the kids.
7. The Wetlands Institute- The Wetlands Institute is a great place to learn about the local ecosystem and the wildlife that call it home. The institute offers tours, educational programs, and seasonal events.
8. The Glade Theater- The Glade Theater is a local theater that offers a variety of shows and films. It is a great place to take the family for a night of entertainment.
9. The Williamstown Little League- The Williamstown Little League is a great place for kids to play baseball and softball. The league offers multiple levels of play, from T-ball to Majors, making it perfect for kids of all ages and abilities.
10. The Williamstown Community Center- The Community Center is a great place to take the kids to play, with a gymnasium, game room, and indoor pool. The center also offers a variety of classes and programs for all ages.