There are many kid-friendly things to do in Williamsburg, Pennsylvania. The first stop for many families is the state capital, Harrisburg, where there are numerous historical sites and museums to tour. ThePa. State Museum is a must-see, and the State Capitol building offers tours as well. Families can also enjoy a ride on the iconic Harrisburg Trolley or take a stroll through the city’s many parks.
In Williamsburg, families can tour the historic Williamsburg Inn and the colonial-era buildings that line the city’s streets. Many of these buildings are open to the public and offer tours. Kids will also enjoy the many shops and restaurants in the city, as well as the rides and attractions at Hersheypark.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Williamsburg, Pennsylvania
1. Kids can explore the outdoor history at Fort Pitt.
2. The National Aviary is a great place for kids to learn about birds.
3. The Andy Warhol Museum is perfect for kids who love art.
4. The Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium is perfect for a day of animal fun.
5. The Carnegie Science Center is perfect for kids who love science.
6. The Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh is perfect for a day of hands-on fun.
7. The Duquesne Incline is perfect for kids who love trains.
8. The Highmark Stadium is perfect for kids who love sports.
9. The Mellon Park Wading Pool is perfect for a day of splashing around.
10. The Pittsburgh Playhouse is perfect for kids who love theater.