There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Wilder, Idaho! For starters, there is the Silverwood Theme Park which is full of rides and attractions for kids of all ages. Or, for a more natural setting, head to the Centennial Waterfront Park which has a playground, picnic areas, and a sand beach.
Looking for something a little more educational? The Idaho Potato Museum is a great option and also happens to be one of the most popular tourist attractions in the state! Lastly, no trip to Wilder would be complete without a visit to the Snake River Canyon where kids can enjoy hiking, fishing, or just playing in the river.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wilder, Idaho
1. Go on a scenic hike: There are numerous hiking trails in and around Wilder, Idaho that offer stunning views of the surrounding region. Whether you want to hike to a nearby lake or up to a mountain peak, there’s a trail for you.
2. Spend a day at the lake: There are several lakes located nearby that are perfect for swimming, fishing, or just exploring. Take a picnic lunch and make a day of it!
3. Visit a local farm: There are several farms in the area that offer tours and opportunities to pet and feed the animals. This is a great way to learn about where your food comes from and see some cute animals too!
4. Go camping: Camping is a great way to spend time in nature and there are many campgrounds located near Wilder. This is a great option if you want to spend a few days exploring the area.
5. Go fishing: Idaho is well-known for its great fishing and there are many spots located near Wilder where you can cast your line. Whether you want to fish from the shore or take a boat out on the lake, you’re sure to have a great time!
6. Take a scenic drive: There are many beautiful roads and highways in and around Wilder that offer stunning views. Take a drive and explore the area!
7. Visit a museum: There are several museums in the area that offer interesting exhibits on local history and culture. This is a great way to learn more about the area you’re visiting.
8. Go shopping: Wilder has several great shops that offer everything from souvenirs to locally-made goods. This is a great way to support the local economy and find some unique items.
9. Attend a festival: There are many festivals held throughout the year in Wilder, Idaho. This is a great way to experience the local culture and see some amazing performances.
10. Go stargazing: Idaho is known for its dark skies, which makes it a great place to go stargazing. There are many spots located away from the city lights where you can get a great view of the night sky.