If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Wilbur, Washington, you won’t be disappointed. The town is home to a variety of family-friendly attractions, including the Children’s Museum of Spokane, the Mobius Kids Children’s Museum, and the Spokane Riverfront Park. If your kids are into animals, they’ll love the Discovery Playground at the Spokane Zoo, and the Cat Tales Zoological Park. For the more adventurous kids, there’s the whitewater rafting at Seven Bends State Park, and the hiking and biking trails at Riverside State Park. And when it’s time to wind down, the kids can enjoy the Ender’s Game Movie Park, or take a dip in one of the many indoor or outdoor pools in the area. Whatever your family is looking for, you’re sure to find it in Wilbur, Washington.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wilbur, Washington
1. Visit the Air Force Museum of Flight: The Air Force Museum of Flight is a great place for kids to learn about the history of aviation. The museum has a variety of interactive exhibits, including a flight simulator.
2. Go on a hike: Wilbur is home to a variety of hiking trails, ranging from easy to strenuous. There are also several waterfalls in the area, making for a great day hike.
3. Visit the Liberty Belle Mine: The Liberty Belle Mine is a great place to learn about gold mining. The mine offers tours, panning for gold, and a chance to learn about the history of the area.
4. Go tubing down the river: One of the best ways to cool off in the summer is to go tubing down the river. The river is gentle and there are a variety of companies that offer tubing trips.
5. Visit the Okanogan County Museum: The Okanogan County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a pioneer village.
6. Take a scenic drive: Wilbur is home to a variety of scenic drives, including the Cascade Loop Scenic Highway. The scenic drives offer great views of the area and are a great way to explore Wilbur.
7. Go stargazing: Wilbur is a great place to go stargazing. The area is relatively dark and there are a variety of great spots for stargazing.
8. Visit the Haney Homestead: The Haney Homestead is a great place to learn about early pioneer life. The homestead offers tours, demonstrations, and a chance to interact with the animals.
9. Go fishing: Wilbur is home to a variety of lakes and streams, making it a great place to go fishing. There are a variety of fishing guides and companies that offer trips.
10. Go camping: Wilbur is home to a variety of campgrounds, making it a great place to go camping. There are also a variety of hiking and biking trails in the area.