If you are looking for kid friendly activities in Whitingham, Vermont, you have come to the right place! There are plenty of things for kids to do in this charming New England town. One popular activity is visiting the Sugarbush Farm, where kids can learn about how maple syrup is made and even tap a tree themselves! Other fun kid friendly places in Whitingham include the Manchester View Farm, where kids can feed the animals and go for a hayride, and the Dirty Ole Taproom, where kids can play games while the adults enjoy a cold beer. For the ultimate Vermont experience, take a family hike up Mount Equinox – the highest peak in the state!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Whitingham, Vermont
1. Families can explore the Whitingham Wildlife Management Area. The area offers hiking trails, fishing, and hunting.
2. Kids can splash around and cool off at Merrill Pond. The pond has a swimming area, a sand beach, and a playground.
3. Youngsters will have a blast tubing down the Deerfield River.
4. Children can explore the many exhibits at the Whitingham Free Public Library.
5. Kids will love playing on the jungle gym and swings at the Whitingham Town Park.
6. Visit the Brown Cow Ice Cream stand for a sweet treat.
7. Go for a swim at the Gazebo Beach on Lake Whitingham.
8. Take a hike up to the Vision Quest Trail to see the amazing views.
9. Let the kids run and explore at the Whitingham Town Forest.
10. Visit the Maple Leaf Farm for a tour and a taste of Vermont maple syrup.