There are plenty of things to do in Whitewright, Texas that are perfect for kids! One great option is the Splash Pad at Buntings Park – it’s a great way to cool off on a hot day. Other parks in Whitewright include Springer Park, which has a playground, pavilion, and walking trails, and Heritage Park, which is perfect for a picnic. The Whitewright Public Library is also a great place to take kids, with plenty of books and activities available. For a fun day trip, head to Lake Texoma where you can go swimming, fishing, or tubing.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Whitewright, Texas
as provided by locals and visitors.
1.Visit the Southeastern co-op Farmers Market
2. explore the surrounding hiking trails
3. Go fishing at Lake Vector
4. Ride horses at Bynum Ridge Equestrian Center
5. Play disc golf at Jack Brooks Park
6. Visit the animals at Cross Timbers Wildlife Rescue
7. See a movie at the Whitewright Palace Theatre
8. Get ice cream at Dairy Queen
9. Bowling at Liberty Lanes
10. Try your hand at escape rooms