whitehall is a small city located in the northeastern part of the state of Wisconsin. Visitors to Whitehall can enjoy a variety of kid-friendly activities. The city’s parks and recreation department offers a variety of sports programs and classes for children of all ages. There are also several museums and historical sites located in Whitehall, which are perfect for a family day trip. The city’s public library is also a great resource for kids, with a large selection of books, movies, and computer games.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Whitehall, Wisconsin
1. Visit the animal barns and pet the animals at the Trempealeau County Fairgrounds.
2. Go on a family hike through Perrot State Park.
3. Visit the Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge.
4. Take a scenic drive down the Great River Road.
5. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Whitehall.
6. Go fishing at LakeWissota State Park.
7. RIDE THE MIDWAY RIDES AT THE Trempealeau County Fair.
8. Play mini golf at Country Pines Golf Course.
9. Get ice cream at one of the local ice cream shops.
10. Take a tour of the Zittel’s Family Farm life museum.