There are many kid friendly things to do in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is visiting The Greenbrier. The Greenbrier is a historic resort that offers many activities for families and kids. Some of the activities that are offered are horseback riding, zip lining, minigolf, laser tag, and more. Another popular kid friendly activity in White Sulphur Springs is visiting The Resort at Glade Springs. The Resort at Glade Springs is a family-friendly resort that offers many amenities and activities for families. Some of the activities that are offered are an indoor water park, an outdoor water park, mini golf, horseback riding, and more.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
1. Visit the Organ Cave Wildlife Preserve.
2. take a walk or bike ride on the Greenbrier River Trail.
3. Visit the Cass Scenic Railroad State Park.
4. Visit the White Sulphur Springs National Fish Hatchery.
5. Visit the West Virginia State Wildlife Center.
6. Visit the historical Lewisburg Elks Lodge #107.
7. Visit the Greenbrier Valley Museum.
8. Take a scenic drive on the Midland Trail.
9.Visit the Greenbrier River.
10. Take a tour of the Greenbrier.