Looking for fun things to do with the kids in White River, South Dakota? Look no further! The city offers a variety of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained.
One of the most popular things to do in White River is visiting the local zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also offers a variety of educational programs for kids of all ages.
If your kids are looking for a more active activity, White River also offers a variety of parks and playgrounds. The city’s parks are perfect for a game of tag or a picnic lunch. And if the weather is not cooperating, there are also a number of indoor playgrounds and activity centers in town.
For kids who love to learn, White River is home to a number of museums. The Children’s Museum is a great place to explore and learn about a variety of topics. The city also has a museum dedicated to the history of the area.
No matter what your kids are interested in, White River has something to offer. So, come on down and explore all that the city has to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In White River, South Dakota
1. Go fishing at one of the many rivers and streams in the area.
2. Visit the Reagan Ranch Center to learn about the former president and his time in office.
3. Take a scenic drive through the Black Hills.
4. Attend a rodeo at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center.
5. Drive through Custer State Park to see the wildlife.
6. Visit Mount Rushmore National Monument.
7. Check out the Museum of Geology at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
8. Hike through one of the many trails in the area.
9. Go camping in one of the many campgrounds in the area.
10. Bike or ride horses through the beautiful scenery.