White Pine, Tennessee is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them busy, and they’re sure to have a great time. The first stop for any kid friendly trip to White Pine is Dollywood. This world-famous theme park is full of fun for the whole family. There are rides, shows, and plenty of food options, so everyone is sure to have a blast. If your kids are looking for a more unique experience, they can check out the National Tea Party Museum. This museum is dedicated to the history of the American tea party movement, and it’s sure to be a hit with history buffs. For a more outdoorsy experience, kids can explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This massive park is full of hiking trails, scenic vistas, and wildlife. Kids are sure to love spending time in this beautiful place.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In White Pine, Tennessee
1. Visit the Great Smoky Mountains National Park: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a must-see for any nature lover. Hiking, camping, fishing, and bird watching are just a few of the activities you can do in this massive park.
2. Take a scenic drive through the Cherokee National Forest: The Cherokee National Forest is a beautiful place to take a leisurely drive. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife, as you may see deer, elk, or even black bears!
3. Visit the Gatlinburg SkyBridge: The Gatlinburg SkyBridge is the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America. Spanning 680 feet, the bridge offers incredible views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
4. Ride the Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway: The Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway takes riders two and a half miles up to the top of Buckhorn Mountain. From there, you can enjoy panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains.
5. Visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is a must-see for any animal lover. With over 10,000 animals, the aquarium is one of the largest in the United States.
6. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the Smoky Mountains: The Smoky Mountains offer over 800 miles of trails, so there’s sure to be a hike for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a challenging hike or a leisurely stroll, you’ll find it here.
7. Visit Cades Cove: Cades Cove is one of the most popular destinations in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The 11-mile loop road takes you past historic cabins, churches, and wildlife.
8. whitewater rafting on the Pigeon River: The Pigeon River is a great place for whitewater rafting. With Class III and IV rapids, it’s perfect for those looking for a thrill.
9. Visit the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad: The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad is a historic steam-powered train that takes passengers through the Smoky Mountains. With many different scenic routes to choose from, there’s sure to be a ride that’s perfect for you.
10. Go ziplining: Ziplining is a great way to get an adrenaline rush while taking in the beautiful scenery of the Smoky Mountains. There are many different zipline courses to choose from, so you can find one that’s perfect for your thrill level.