The city of White Oak is committed to providing a high quality of life for its residents. There are a number of kid-friendly activities and amenities available in the city. Parks and playgrounds are scattered throughout White Oak, providing a great place for kids to explore and play. The White Oak Public Library offers a wide variety of children’s programs and activities, as well as a large selection of children’s books. For families looking for a little more excitement, the White Oak Splash Pad is a great option for cooling off on hot summer days.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In White Oak, Texas
1. Visit the White Oak Heritage Museum to learn about the history of the town.
2. Stroll down Main Street to see the old-fashioned shops and businesses.
3. Visit the White Oak Public Library to find a good book to read.
4. See the giant oak tree in Town Square Park.
5. Feed the ducks at Mill Pond Park.
6. Splash around in the sprayground at Moran Park.
7. Play a game of basketball at the White Oak Activity Center.
8. Ride your bike along the scenic trails at Oak Hill Park.
9. Go fishing at one of the many ponds in White Oak.
10. Have a picnic lunch at any of the town’s parks.