There’s plenty for kids to do in White City! For starters, there’s the Emmanuel Pools & Recreation Center, which has an indoor pool, a weight room, an indoor track, and plenty of classes for kids of all ages. There’s also the White City Skatepark, which is a great place for kids to skateboard, BMX, and just play around. If your kids are into playing sports, there are plenty of options here as well, including Little League, soccer, and T-ball. And if your kids just want to run around and have some fun, there are plenty of parks in White City to choose from, including Thomas Harington Community Park, Jones Park, and Jackson Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In White City, Oregon
1. Visit the Wildlife Safari: The Wildlife Safari is a great place to see animals from all over the world. You can see lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes, and more.
2. Go to the Oregon State Fair: The Oregon State Fair is a great place to go if you love rides, food, and live entertainment. There are also many animals to see, including horses, pigs, and cows.
3. Visit the Science Factory: The Science Factory is a great place to learn about science and math. There are many interactive exhibits and a planetarium.
4. Go to the Cascades Raptor Center: The Cascades Raptor Center is a great place to learn about birds of prey. You can see eagles, hawks, and owls up close.
5. Visit the High Desert Museum: The High Desert Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the high desert region. There are many displays and exhibits to see.
6. Go to the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum: The Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum is a great place to learn about airplanes and space. You can see many different aircraft and spacecraft, and there is also an IMAX theater.
7. Visit the mountaintop observatory at the Summit Learning Center: The Summit Learning Center is a great place to learn about the stars and planets. You can take a guided tour of the night sky or just look through the telescopes on your own.
8. Go to the Emigrant Lake Water Park: The Emigrant Lake Water Park is a great place to cool off in the summer. There are many slides and pools to enjoy.
9. Take a scenic drive on the Oregon Outback Scenic Byway: The Oregon Outback Scenic Byway is a great place to see the beauty of the high desert. The byway goes through many different towns, and there are many different things to see along the way.
10. Go hiking, biking, or camping in the nearby Deschutes National Forest: The Deschutes National Forest is a great place to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. There are many different trails to explore, and you can also go camping or fishing in the forest.