Weyauwega is a great place for kids! There are many kid friendly things to do in Weyauwega, Wisconsin. The Weyauwega Public Library has many programs for kids including story times, movie nights, and craft nights. The Weyauwega Recreation Department offers many different sports and recreation programs for kids of all ages. The Waupaca County 4-H also offers many programs and activities for kids in Weyauwega. parks in Weyauwega including Riverside Park, North Park, and South Park are all great places for kids to play.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Weyauwega, Wisconsin
1. Take a walk or bike ride through Weyauwega’s scenic parks and trail system.
2. Visit the Weyauwega Public Library and check out some books.
3. Enjoy a treat at one of Weyauwega’s several ice cream shops.
4. Play at one of the city’s many playgrounds.
5. Go swimming at the city pool or one of the lakes.
6. Take a fishing trip on Lake Puckaway.
7. Go on a nature hike at the Tower Hill State Park.
8. Visit the Little Red Schoolhouse Museum.
9. Attend a performance at the Weyauwega Performing Arts Center.
10. Explore the Weyauwega Heritage Park.