Wetmore is a great little town for families. There are many kid friendly things to do. The first thing that comes to mind is the Wetmore Water Park. It is a great place to cool off in the summer and has a lot of fun things for kids to do. The Wetmore Zoo is also a great place for kids. They will love seeing all of the animals and learning about them. There is also a great little park in town that is perfect for kids to play in.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Wetmore, Kansas
1. Take a walk through the Wetmore City Park. The Wetmore City Park is a great place to take a stroll with your kids. The park has a playground, a pond, and plenty of green space to explore.
2. Visit the Wetmore Historical Museum. The Wetmore Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town and the area. The museum has a variety of exhibits that your kids will enjoy.
3. Go for a swim at the Wetmore City Pool. The Wetmore City Pool is a great place to take a dip on a hot day. The pool has a diving board and a slide, and it is sure to be a hit with your kids.
4. Get ice cream at the Wetmore Creamery. The Wetmore Creamery is a great place to get a sweet treat. The creamery has a variety of ice cream flavors that your kids will love.
5. Play mini golf at the Wetmore Golf Course. The Wetmore Golf Course is a great place to play mini golf with your kids. The course has 18 holes, and it is sure to be a lot of fun for your family.
6. Visit the Wetmore Zoo. The Wetmore Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals. The zoo has a variety of exhibits, and your kids are sure to enjoy seeing the animals up close.
7. Go fishing at the Wetmore Lake. The Wetmore Lake is a great place to go fishing with your kids. The lake is stocked with a variety of fish, and your kids are sure to enjoy spending time out on the water.
8. Take a hike on the Wetmore Nature Trail. The Wetmore Nature Trail is a great place to take a hike with your kids. The trail is a short, 1/2 mile loop, and it is a great way to get some fresh air.
9. Play on the Wetmore playgrounds. There are two playgrounds in Wetmore that your kids will love. The first playground is located in the Wetmore City Park, and the second is located at the Wetmore Elementary School.
10. Have a picnic in the Wetmore Park. The Wetmore Park is a great place to have a picnic with your family. The park has a picnic shelter, and it is a perfect spot to enjoy a meal outdoors.