Weston is a great town for kids and families. There are plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore, as well as many kid-friendly activities and attractions. The Wheelock Family Theatre is a great place to take the kids for a show, and the Nature Center and Waterfall Park are perfect for a day of exploring and learning. For a fun and educational activity, the Stonehurst Farm offers tours and hayrides, and there’s always something going on at the Weston Public Library. If you’re looking for a place to eat with the kids, there are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants in town, or you can pack a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the town’s many parks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Weston, Massachusetts
1. Visit the Westport Rivers Vineyard and Winery for a tour and wine tasting.
2. Stroll along the beach at Westport Point.
3. Visit the Westport Historical Society Museum.
4. Go for a hike at the Hockum Rock Reservation.
5. Have a picnic lunch at the Westport Town Park.
6. Go fishing at the Westport River.
7. Play mini golf at the Par-T-Fun Family Fun Center.
8. Go for a bike ride on the Fred French Rail Trail.
9. Visit the Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots.
10. See a movie at the Westport Cinema.