Looking for something fun to do with the kids in West Salem? Here are a few ideas:
– Visit the Children’s Museum of La Crosse. The museum has over 50 hands-on exhibits for kids to enjoy.
– Take a trip to the Pumpkin Patch at Pumphouse Park. Kids can pick out their own pumpkin to take home.
– Go on a hayride at Tuckaway Farm. The farm also has a petting zoo and corn maze.
– Take a walk through Riverside Park. The park has a playground, picnic areas, and a scenic view of the river.
– Watch a movie at the Majestic Cinema. The cinema showing family-friendly movies all weekend long.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Salem, Wisconsin
1. Attend a Play at the Children’s Theater of La Crosse
The Children’s Theater of La Crosse is a community theater that produces children’s plays. They also have an education program that offers classes and camps for kids.
2. Visit the Dairy State Cheese Company
The Dairy State Cheese Company is a cheese factory that offers tours and has a cheese shop on site. They also have a petting zoo with goats, chickens, and ducks.
3. Go Apple Picking at Apple Holler
Apple Holler is a working farm that offers pick-your-own apples in the fall. They also have a petting farm, a country store, and a restaurant.
4. Take a Hike at Riverside Park
Riverside Park is a city park that has hiking trails, a playground, and a picnic area. The park is located on the banks of the La Crosse River.
5. See a Movie at the Palace Theater
The Palace Theater is a historic theater that shows movies. They also have a concessions stand with popcorn and candy.
6. Visit the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is home to over 500 animals and 3,000 plants. They offer tours, educational programs, and a children’s zoo.
7. Go Bowling at Tradesman Bowl
Tradesman Bowl is a family-friendly bowling alley with 16 lanes. They offer Cosmic Bowling on Friday and Saturday nights.
8. Play at the Pump House Regional Arts Center
The Pump House Regional Arts Center is a community arts center with a gallery, a theater, and classrooms. They offer classes and camps for kids.
9. Get Ice Cream at Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream
Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream is an ice cream shop that has been in business for over 30 years. They have a large selection of ice cream flavors and offer dairy-free options.
10. Have a Picnic at Myrick Park
Myrick Park is a city park with hiking trails, a playground, and a pavilion. The park is located on the banks of the Mississippi River.