There are many kid friendly things to do in West Liberty, West Virginia.Some of the most popular kid friendly attractions include the West Virginia Zoo, the Charleston Children’s Museum, and the Oglebay Park. The West Virginia Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see all kinds of animals from all around the world. The Charleston Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn about different cultures and learn new things. The Oglebay Park is a great place to take the kids to see the beautiful scenery and to explore the many different trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Liberty, West Virginia
1. Visit the West Liberty Museum: The West Liberty Museum is a kid-friendly museum that offers a variety of exhibits on the history of West Virginia.
2. Go on a nature hike: There are many nature trails in West Liberty that are perfect for a family hike.
3. Visit the West Virginia Botanic Garden: The West Virginia Botanic Garden is a great place to take the kids to learn about plants and flowers.
4. Go fishing: West Liberty is home to many ponds and streams that are perfect for a day of fishing.
5. Visit the Liberty Bell: The Liberty Bell is a replica of the original bell that is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
6. Play mini golf: There are several miniature golf courses in West Liberty that the whole family can enjoy.
7. Go to the movies: The West Liberty Cinema is a great place to take the kids to see the latest movies.
8. Visit a local park: There are several parks in West Liberty that are perfect for a day of playing and picnicking.
9. Go bowling: West Liberty is home to a number of bowling alleys that are perfect for a family fun night.
10. Attend a festival: There are many festivals that are held in West Liberty throughout the year that the whole family can enjoy.