There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in West Fairlee, Vermont! For starters, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds for kids to explore and enjoy. The West Fairlee Town Beach is also a great spot for kids to cool off in the summer months. If your kids are looking for a little more adventure, the West Fairlee Flying School offers airplane rides for kids of all ages!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Fairlee, Vermont
1. The West Fairlee Library is a cozy, family-friendly spot with a great selection of children’s books.
2. The West Fairlee Recreation Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of play. There is a playground, pavilion, and plenty of open space to explore.
3. For a fun and educational activity, visit the West Fairlee Farmstand. Here you can learn about how local food is grown and picked.
4. The West Fairlee Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the area.
5. The West Fairlee Town Forest is a beautiful spot for a nature hike or picnic.
6. The West Fairlee Center Store is a great spot to pick up some snacks or souvenirs.
7. The West Fairlee Post Office is a great place to send some postcards home to family and friends.
8. The West Fairlee General Store is a great place to stock up on supplies for your Vermont vacation.
9. The West Fairlee Country Store is a great place to find locally made Vermont products.
10. The West Fairlee Methodist Church is a beautiful and historic spot worth visiting.