There are many kid friendly things to do in West Elizabeth, Pennsylvania. One of the most popular kid friendly attractions is the West Elizabeth Railway Museum. The Museum is dedicated to the preservation of the heritage of the West Elizabeth Railway. The museum offers a variety of kid friendly activities, including a train ride, a visit to the Thomas the Tank engine exhibit, and a chance to explore a working replica of a 19th century locomotive. Other kid friendly attractions in West Elizabeth include the Pennsylvania State Capitol, the National Historic Landmark of Fort Pitt, and the West Elizabeth Children’s Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Elizabeth, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Splash Lagoon Indoor Waterpark. Splash Lagoon is an indoor waterpark that is perfect for kids of all ages. There are slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and more.
2. Take a scenic drive through Elk Country. Elk Country is a beautiful area of Pennsylvania that is home to a large herd of elk.
3. Visit the Pennsylvania State Capitol. The State Capitol is a beautiful building that is open to the public for tours.
4. Visit the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall. This museum is dedicated to the men and women who have served in the armed forces.
5. Visit the Carnegie Science Center. The Carnegie Science Center is a hands-on museum that is perfect for kids.
6. Visit the National Aviary. The National Aviary is home to a variety of birds from all over the world.
7. Visit the Frick Art & Historical Center. The Frick Art & Historical Center is a museum that is devoted to the arts and history.
8. Visit the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. The Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium is a great place to see a variety of animals.
9. Visit the Andy Warhol Museum. The Andy Warhol Museum is a must-see for any fan of his art.
10. Visit the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place to see a variety of plants and flowers.