If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in West Columbia, South Carolina, you’ll certainly find plenty to keep the little ones entertained. The city is home to the South Carolina State Museum, which offers interactive exhibits on natural history, art, and science. The Columbia Children’s Museum is another great option for a fun and educational outing. Here, kids can explore their creativity with hands-on art projects, play in the water room, and learn about other cultures in the Global Village.
For some outdoor fun, take the kids to Saluda Shoals Park. This nature park features miles of walking and biking trails, a playground, Picnic Island, and an environmental education center. Or, head to the Columbia Zoo for a chance to see lions, tigers, bears, and other animals from all over the world.
No matter what you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in West Columbia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Columbia, South Carolina
1. Visit the Columbia Museum of Art: The Columbia Museum of Art is a great place to take kids of all ages. They offer a variety of art classes and activities for kids, as well as a chance to see some of the world’s finest art.
2. Take a walk or bike ride on the Riverwalk: The Riverwalk is a great place to get some fresh air and exercise. It is also a great place to see some of the sights of Columbia.
3. Visit the EdVenture Children’s Museum: The EdVenture Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play. They offer a variety of interactive exhibits and programs for kids.
4. Go to the Zoo: The Columbia Zoo is a great place to take the kids. They offer a variety of animals to see and learn about.
5. Visit the State House: The State House is a great place to take a tour and learn about the history of South Carolina.
6. Visit the South Carolina State Museum: The South Carolina State Museum is a great place to learn about the state’s history and culture. They offer a variety of exhibits and programs for kids.
7. Take a boat ride on Lake Murray: Lake Murray is a great place to take a boat ride and enjoy the scenery.
8. Visit Congaree National Park: Congaree National Park is a great place to take a hike and see some of the state’s natural beauty.
9. Go to a South Carolina Gamecocks football game: A South Carolina Gamecocks football game is a great way to spend a fall Saturday.
10. Go to the South Carolina State Fair: The South Carolina State Fair is a great place to eat, play, and learn about the state’s agricultural heritage.