Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities in West Chester, Pennsylvania:
1. Send the kids to one of the best playgrounds in the area at Oakbourne Park. They will be entertained for hours on end with the jungle gym, swings, and other fun equipment.
2. Visit the Marshall steam museum to learn all about the history of West Chester and see some amazing old steam engines.
3. Head over to the Brandywine Zoo for a day of animal fun. The kids will love seeing all the different animals and feeding the ducks in the pond.
4. Take a scenic walk along the West Chester Railroad Tracks. The kids will enjoy the fresh air and probably want to bring their bikes next time.
5. Let the kids run wild at one of the many open parks in the area including Cochran Park and Sharon Park.
6. For a rainy day activity, take the kids to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park. They can jump around and burn off all that extra energy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In West Chester, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Brandywine Zoo: The Brandywine Zoo is a small zoo located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. The zoo is home to over 100 animals, including tigers, lions, bears, and reptiles. The zoo also has a playground and a petting zoo.
2. Go to the West Chester Railroad: The West Chester Railroad is a heritage railroad that offers train rides through the countryside. The railroad also offers a variety of special events, including Thomas the Tank Engine days and Halloween rides.
3. Visit the Chester County Historical Society: The Chester County Historical Society is a museum that offers a glimpse into the history of Chester County. The museum has exhibits on the American Revolution, the Civil War, and the history of West Chester.
4. Take a walk through Marshall Square Park: Marshall Square Park is a small park located in the center of West Chester. The park is a great place to take a walk, have a picnic, or just relax.
5. Visit the West Chester Public Library: The West Chester Public Library is a great place to read, work on a research project, or just browse the shelves. The library also offers a variety of events, including story times, Lego clubs, and movie nights.
6. Go bowling at West Chester Bowl: West Chester Bowl is a family-friendly bowling alley that offers open bowling, leagues, and special events.
7. Play laser tag at Ultrazone: Ultrazone is a laser tag arena that offers a variety of games, including capture the flag and team deathmatch.
8. Get ice cream at Lovin’ Cup: Lovin’ Cup is an ice cream shop that offers a variety of ice cream flavors, as well as vegan and gluten-free options.
9. See a movie at the Regal West Chester Stadium: The Regal West Chester Stadium is a movie theater that offers a variety of films, including new releases, classics, and independents.
10. Go shopping at the West Chester Shopping Center: The West Chester Shopping Center is a shopping mall that offers a variety of stores, including clothing stores, toy stores, and food court.